Three card poker live casino games promise a more exciting gaming experience than regular poker games. The games offer you the opportunity to deal with live dealers in real time. This will give you an experience that is just like playing 3 card poker games in land-based casinos.
Professional dealers handle all the elements of a 3 card poker live game. They ensure that each player gets as much excitement and entertainment as the game promises. These experts also ensure that you can communicate with other players to guarantee a smooth flow of activities in the poker room.
This is the right place for you to be if you’re interested in live casino 3 card poker. This online guide will show you how to play live casino 3 card poker games. You’ll also learn great strategies that will help increase your chances of winning.
Poker Sites We Recommend
Rules of Live Dealer Three Card Poker
Live three card poker online has straightforward rules that anyone can easily grasp. Once your cards are served, you can choose to raise or fold them depending on the hand you’ve been dealt. You can play two games in one at three card poker casinos, which include the Ante bet and the Pair Plus bet. The Ante bet allows you to play against the dealer, while the Pair Plus bonus bet allows you to play against the pay table.
With Pair Plus bets, you can win if your cards are strong enough. Whatever else happens on the table doesn’t affect your possibility of winning. When playing live dealer 3 card poker, please note that it’s harder to make a straight than a flush. Therefore, the straight pays out higher than a flush.
How to Play a 3 Card Poker Live Casino Game
In 3 card poker live casino, players compete against the dealer and not each other. This means a number of virtual players can come together, sit at one table to play against the house, and each player is dealt three cards face down. The players can also decide to make separate betting actions.
Live three card poker online game is played with a standard single deck of 52 cards, which the dealer shuffles after every round. The game starts once the Ante bet or Pair Plus bet is placed. You can check your cards and decide if you have a good chance of winning. If you think you do, simply match your Play stake with the Ante wager. You can fold if you think you can’t beat the dealer’s hand.
You must have the best cards to beat the live dealer. Additionally, special bonuses, such as 6-card and the Pair Plus bet, help to increase your chances of winning. Players using the Pair Plus side wager can win the bet regardless of what the dealer has. They only need to make a pair or better.
For a better understanding, a step-by-step approach is provided below. You can use this to play live casino 3 card poker.
- Determine your bets: The game starts when the player decides on what to bet. This can include the Pair Plus wager, which increases your chances of winning.
- Ante bet: You must make the minimum table water to play on the Ante bet. Making an Ante bet is compulsory, regardless of the decision on Pair Plus.
- Receive cards: Each player receives a 3-card hand once the bets are made. The cards are dealt face down.
- Raise or fold: You can decide to raise or fold once you’ve seen your cards. It is important to place a wager equivalent to the Ante bet if you wish to raise. You can decide to fold if you don’t want to raise but you’ll lose the ante bet when you fold. However, the Pair Plus bet you qualify to win will be added to your earnings.
- The dealer displays his/her hand: The dealer shows his/her hand to see if the player’s hand is better. The player loses the wager if the dealer’s hand is better. The Ante bet offers a 1:1 payout to the player if his/her hand is better than the dealer’s hand.
Note that the player wins if there is a tie. The gambler rarely wins a tie in three card poker games.
Live Dealer 3 Card Poker Strategy
Live dealer 3 card poker doesn’t have a lot of strategies. Players must analyze their own cards to decide whether or not to raise or fold them. This is not difficult, and you can do so by comparing your hand against the minimum required hand to raise. You can play when your best card is a queen, ace, or king, and having a six or four isn’t relevant in this case.
However, you must know that having a queen doesn’t guarantee you’ll win when you play. Other hands, such as two pairs, a straight, straight flush, three-of-a-kind, etc., beat a queen. You can also play if you have any of these cards in your hand.
Great Tips to Consider When Playing Live Casino 3 Card Poker
Although playing 3 card poker live casino doesn’t have straightforward strategies, there are beneficial tips that can help improve your chances. We’ve listed some tips you should consider when playing the game to increase your chance of winning.
3 card poker live casino games are full of excitement and great gaming experiences. As a beginner, you might get carried away if you don’t have some checks in place. This is because seeing the excitement that comes with the games will make you want to play more.
However, this can cause you to develop a gambling problem if you are not careful. We advise that you only stake an amount you can afford to lose and take breaks frequently. Most top live casinos that let you play 3 card poker will have features that allow you to set loss limits, deposit limits, and many more. You can use these to your benefit to stay safe on online poker sites.
Live casino 3 card poker is a game that requires a lot of focus. This means it is best to keep your emotions in check when you’re winning or losing and maintain focus. If you fail to do this, you may make the wrong decisions, which might cause you to lose money.
Ideally, it’s best to avoid playing when you are drunk, angry, sad, or too happy. Any of these factors can cause you to make poor choices.
Use Logic to Choose Your Starting Hand
Like most poker casino games, the way you choose your starting hands is important. You can raise when you notice that you have a queen, ace, or king in your best hands. We also advise that you play when you have other hands, such as two pairs, a straight, a straight flush or three-of-a-kind. Most importantly, follow your instincts when playing, and remember that nothing is guaranteed in a card game.
Play for Free First
Modern casino platforms will allow you to play some demo games for free first without making a deposit. You can use this opportunity to practice and learn how the games work before you start playing with real money. You can also visit platforms that allow no-deposit poker games. Playing live three card poker online a few times for free will help you decide on your gaming strategies in advance. This way, when you decide to play for real cash, you will have a better chance of winning.
What to Look For in 3 Card Poker Live Casino Platforms
There are numerous live casinos that allow you to play 3 card poker. However, they are not all built the same way. Before you settle on any one option, we recommend you evaluate a few key factors, which we have covered below.
Reputation and Safety
Searching for reputable live three card poker online platforms is vital. You need to test how reliable and trustworthy the platform is on the internet. Top 3 card poker live casino platforms obtain their license from reputable gambling authorities. These bodies keep them in check and ensure they engage in fair practices. Playing on a licensed site will also ensure you don’t end up on a fraudulent live three card poker online site and lose your money.
You can also visit popular review sites to check what they’re saying about each casino platform. Ensure that they meet the high standards of modern casino platforms before you decide to play.
Looking for well-protected and secured online casinos is essential. It means you can play casino games without worrying about your details’ safety. Live casinos that prioritize security will be concerned about the privacy of your data and will ensure their site is secure and not easy to hack.
Always confirm that they use the latest technologies to secure their platforms. You should also verify the type of security network they use, as the best is the end-to-end 256 encryption network.
Professional Live Dealers
The difference between a live three card poker online platform and typical online casinos is your access to live dealers. These experts are responsible for running the game, which means they can influence your overall experience.
It would help if you looked into how reliable the live dealers are when choosing a 3 card poker live casino. You must check that the live dealers are available in real time, as this is the major aim of playing on such a platform. The communication process must also be smooth and clear.
Quality Payment Gateway
Any online casino platform you choose must have seamless deposit and withdrawal processes. The best 3 card poker live casino platforms allow you to make instant payments to fund your account. You should also have access to low processing fees. We recommend that you look for platforms with numerous payment options, such as bank cards, wire and wireless transfers, e-wallets, prepaid vouchers, and cryptocurrencies to make payments. The security of the online casino should be top-notch to guarantee the safety of your banking details.
Customer Service Support
Newbies and experienced players will most likely encounter certain difficult situations at some point. However, 3 card poker live casino platforms with quality customer support will not allow such issues to become worse before resolving them. When choosing a platform to play 3 card live poker games, ensure that the support team offers several communication channels. Target online casinos that make their email address, phone number, live chat, and FAQ features available for all players. We advise you to also consider their response time and how professionally they respond to your queries.
You don’t need to sit all day in front of a PC in order to play at live casinos. Modern live 3 card pokers allow you to play and win using your mobile devices. You can also make payments and access all the casino’s features with your smartphone or tablet. Most mobile casinos have apps you can download on your phone to enjoy the best gaming experience. These apps are available for Android and iOS users. Make sure any live casino you choose offers this functionality, ensuring that you can play from any location.
Benefits of Playing Live Dealer 3 Card Poker
Live dealer three card poker is becoming more popular in the online gambling industry by the day. This is because of the numerous benefits players enjoy over playing games at normal 3 card poker casinos. If you’re still wondering why this is so, we’ve provided some reasons why trying out a live dealer three card poker is a great idea.
- Playing at a live dealer 3 card poker online casino will give you an experience similar to playing on a physical platform. The video is streamed live, and everything happens in real time.
- Live dealer three card poker doesn’t require a random number generator (RNG) to determine its winners. The game is more dependent on your playing skills than luck or chance.
- You’ll enjoy the special bonuses the dealer offers and other perks as you play the games. These bonuses help to increase your chances of winning.
- The dealers are friendly and will provide quality information to help you succeed. Top live dealers also provide attractive studios and poker rooms where you’ll enjoy playing the games.
- Live dealer three card poker platforms are more social. There is also a chat feature that allows you to interact with the dealers and other players, thus improving your overall experience. You’ll have the opportunity to connect with other players, communicate, and share valuable resources. Newbies can easily get tips from other experienced players. This gives you a better opportunity to learn very fast. The live dealer agents are always available to direct you promptly and provide any necessary support.
Online vs Live Dealer 3 Card Poker
Both online 3 card poker and live dealer poker allow you to play online, but they are not the same. Live dealer three card poker differs from normal online 3 card poker in several ways. However, you must note that the same rules apply to both types of casino games. You can use almost the same strategies depending on the cards in your hand.
Here’s a look at how they differ:
- Live dealer gaming is real-time gaming, while normal online casino games are simulations of the games.
- The live dealer 3 card poker casinos have the same pacing as the brick-and-mortar games. However, it is differentiated by the live casino feature.
- In live dealer 3 card poker games, all players can come together to play against the house (live dealer). There’s no need for players to compete against each other.
- The primary goal for all live dealer 3 card poker players is to try to beat the live dealer. Also, note that the video in the live casino studio is streamed live. You’ll also continue to get real-time virtual information about the progress of your game.
Ultimately, live three card poker online games are better options if you want a more realistic experience.
Playing in a 3 card poker live casino is extremely fun and entertaining. It also provides an opportunity for players longing to play poker games with other players in real time. Learning to play live casino 3 card poker games is benficial because it can improve your social life by allowing you to meet like-minded people. And you don’t need to worry too much about your chances of winning since the rules are simple and easy to understand.
Getting started will require registering on a trustworthy live dealer three card poker casino. We advise that you go through our list of factors that should influence your choice of platform. Playing a live casino 3 card poker game will ensure you have access to the resources that will help you, even as a newbie.